Let me sit on your face
Tiny Humans Lost In The Majesty Of Nature
No matter how caught up we get in our stressful day-to-day lives, nature always gives us the perfect place to escape to. The great outdoors have a way of making you seem small and insignificant, and of putting all of your problems into perspective. With that in mind, here are some stunning photographs showing just how small we can seem when eclipsed by the powerful wonder of nature.
Here’s a quote from a poem by William Wordsworth that goes well with these photos; “To her fair works did Nature link//The human soul that through me ran;//And much it grieved my heart to think//What man has made of man.“
2.Mansfield, Victoria, Australia | Image credits: Alex Wise
3. Arches National Park, Utah, USA | Image credits: Marsel Van Oosten
4. Moravia, Czech Republic | Image credits: Przemyslaw Kruk
5. Namib Desert | Image credits: Reinhard Gaemlich
6. Second largest tree in the world, California’s SequoiaNational Park | Image credits: Michael Nichols
7. Iceland | Image credits: Wim Denijs
8. Badlands in Death Valley National Park,California, USA | Image credits: Troy Montemayor
9. .Atnajökull Ice Cap, Iceland | Image credits: Orvar Atli
10.. Belarus | Image credits: Ivan Letochin
I just don’t want to bullshit. Maybe that’s why I’m bad at dating. But I think I’d rather put it out there and risk getting hurt than not try.
Can we just decide right away if we like each other? Let’s just text each other our level of interest after every date and if it drops below a 5/10 we’ll just split.
It just sucks so much when you meet someone and you’re like, damn you would be a great boyfriend, but you would be an AMAZING friend.
Cat Onesies are not made for tall people… The tail is on my back.
Me being weird. I told someone to send me a picture of them wearing a hat looking at a piece of fruit like a lover. I returned the favor.
For you. Lost in a field of poppies…
~XOXO~ Selena Kitt
I need this.